The Bosch KTS560 All Makes Diagnostic Interface with DOIP is the diagnostic interface leading the aftermarket with enhanced ECU diagnosis for DoIP.
The Bosch KTS560 is the new and latest Bluetooth diagnostic interface that supports all of today’s relevant diagnostic protocols. It offers the highest level of software working with any Windows-based PC and the world-renowned Bosch diagnostic software ESI[tronic] 2.0.
This new interface offers simultaneous parallel CAN channel communication and is PassThru enabled, working with much OEM software including Jaguar Land Rover, VAG, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo and Vauxhall, with others to follow.
The Bosch KTS560 is the first aftermarket diagnostic interface to work with Diagnostics over Internet Protocol (DoIP), ensuring that communication to vehicles is possible as OEMs develop this technology in the future. The ability to communicate at variable speeds using IP baud rate (speed of data transfer) gives the new generation KTS the advantage of being able to process the data using new protocols which have previously not been possible.
The KTS560 can measure voltage, resistance and current easily and efficiently with the built-in 2-channel multimeter.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Supports “Easy Connect” and other Bosch vehicle-specific adapters
- Enhanced measurement technique included supporting diagnosis and vehicle repair
- Enhanced ECU diagnosis for DoIP (Diagnostics over Internet Protocol); the first product in IAM with this feature
- Parallel or simultaneous diagnosis is possible for a faster overview and reading of values
- LED display
- Measuring all actuators and sensors in the vehicle
- Multimeter measurements during guided trouble-shooting with automatic transfer of measured values
- Intelligent and future-proof thanks to internal OBD interchangeable adaptor
- Universal OBD plug: Allows connectivity to vehicles with 14 V and 28 V vehicle electrical systems
- Clear communication thanks to the multiplexer and cable adaptor recognition: K and L line, SAE and CAN can be switched to all possible terminals on the OBD plug
- Reliable multiplexer actuation
- Automatic control unit search function
- Demo mode allows the 560 to be used without a vehicle connected
- Resistance measurement with extended measuring ranges
- Continuity tester for fault localisation
- Diode measurement for tests in components
- Voltage measurement with enhanced measurement functions
- Bluetooth Class 1 standard with a range of up to 100m
- Automatic KTS module search
- Fully PassThru compliant
- Operating systems: Vista Home Premium, Vista Business, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Powered by ESI[tronic] 2.0
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY*
- KTS560 2-channel multimeter
- Operating voltage 8V DC-28V DC
- Connections to PC USB 2.0, Bluetooth® Class 1
- Weight approx. 0.5 kg
- Dust and water protection IP53
- Multimeter bandwidth 100 kHz
- Oscilloscope sampling rate 20 MS/s
- Vehicle protocols ISO 15031, ISO 22900, SAE J2534-1 and -2 (PassThru), ISO 9141-2 (K and L), SAE J1850 VPW and PWM, CAN High-Speed ISO 11898, ISO 15765-4 (OBD), CAN Single Wire, CAN Low Speed, ISO 13400 (Diagnostics over IP), and other vehicle-specific protocols
Included with this Diagnostic Oscilloscope
- OBD connection cable (1.5 m)
- Power supply unit
- Test lead/probe set
- USB connecting cable (3 m)
- Trolley mounting parts set
- Bluetooth® USB adaptor
- Storage case
Note: Product relates to Hardware only. Please contact us for Bosch Software package options.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY