This is the SAMOA Pumpmaster 2 – 3:1 Ratio Air Operated Transfer Package for 205 Litre Drums. Superb sturdy quality oil pump from this leading supplier of oil pumps, fluid storage and dispensing equipment, supplied with a 12-month warranty.
This is a double-acting air-operated medium-pressure pump for dispensing lubricants from mobile units, oil distribution packages and small systems. Pumps include a 2″ BSP (M) height adjustable bung adaptor for tank or drum bung mounting. With a built-in port for an optional pressure relief valve.
- 1 x Pumpmaster 2 – 3:1 Ratio Air Operated Oil Pump for 205 Litre Drum
- 1 x Oil Control Gun
- 1 x 3m x 1/2″ Delivery Hose
- Synthetic and mineral-based lubricants
- Hydraulic oil
- Gear oil
- Transmission fluid
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Exceptional Quality
- Air Operated Oil Pump
- Manual Oil Control Gun
- Approximate Delivery: 15 litre/min(1)
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY*
(1) Delivery with SAE30 oil at 7 bar inlet pressure and 20°C temperature.
|Pump pressure ratio||3:1|
|Air pressure operating range||1.5 – 10 bar (20 to 140 psi)|
|Air consumption(1)||180 NL/min (6.4 cfm)|
|Maximum fluid outlet pressure||30 bar (420 psi)|
|Air motor diameter||51 mm (2″)|
|Air motor effective diameter||35 mm (1.4″)|
|Air motor stroke||75 mm (3″)|
|Delivery at 200 cycles/min.||10 l/min (2.7 Gal/min)|
|Maximum free flow delivery(2)||35 l/min (9.3 Gal/min)|
|Air inlet||1/4″ BSP (F)|
|Fluid inlet (short pump only)||3/4″ BSP (F)|
|Fluid outlet||1/2″ NPSM (F)|
|Wetted and seal materials||Aluminium / Steel / NBR / PTFE|
|Noise level(3)||80 dB|
(1) Air consumption with 6 bar air inlet pressure and 200 cycles per minute.
(2) Maximum free delivery at 7 bar.
(3) Maximum noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY.