The Sealey 1020LE Trolley Jack from their Versatile Lifting Range of trolley jacks is a sturdy jack with a heavy-duty chassis and is capable of lifting vehicles to 2 tonnes (2000kg) in weight. It is constructed of a steel chassis with welded castor supports and a one-piece hydraulic unit. It is fitted with an overload valve and finger cover for extra safety.
Suitable for garages, and MOT Bays as well as for the hobby user or as an emergency mobile jack, this low-profile trolley jack has a minimum saddle height of just 85mm allowing low clearance height which makes this unit suitable for sports and custom cars.
This trolley jack includes a one-piece pumping handle and a carry handle. This jack also has strengthening flanges along the top edge for extra torsional rigidity under load.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 2 Tonne Weight Lifting Capacity
- Low-profile design for sports and custom car lifting
- Minimum saddle height 85mm, maximum saddle height 385mm
- Hand Operated Pump and release Handle
- Overload protection for user safety
- Heavy-Duty Steel Chassis with Welded Castor Supports
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY*
|Maximum Chassis Height:
|Maximum Saddle Height:
|Minimum Saddle Height:
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY – All Sealey products are covered by a minimum 1-Year parts and labour guarantee