SIP FIREBALL XD100 Diesel/Paraffin Space Heater quickly and effectively heats medium-sized workshops, garages and MOT Bays. The SIP XD100 safely delivers powerful and continuous heating.
This mobile wheel-based solution is fully controllable with an integrated thermostat for regulating heat output and constructed with durable components for long life, including a cast aluminium fuel nozzle holder for effective fuel transfer and a stainless steel combustion chamber for efficient burning.
Fully controllable with an integrated heater thermostat, the LED displays indicate room temperature alongside the target room temperature, which can be set by the user. Once the optimum temperature is reached the heater will switch off, helping to reduce wasted fuel and meet Energy-related Products (ErP) compliance.
Constructed with durable components for long product life, including a cast aluminium fuel nozzle holder for effective fuel transfer and a stainless steel combustion chamber for efficient fuel burning. Separate gauges indicate pump air pump pressure and fuel level.
This is a fully mobile wheel-based solution with a modern streamlined design fitted with heavy-duty pneumatic tyres for outstanding mobility over a variety of work area surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Dual LED temperature display: The adjustable thermostat displays the target temperature whilst the secondary display shows the actual room temperature
- Safety overheat thermostat: Equipped with a temperature limit control which activates to switch off the heater should the internal temperature rise to an unsafe level
- Robust construction using durable components: Includes a cast aluminium fuel nozzle holder for effective liquid fuel transfer and a stainless steel combustion chamber for efficient fuel burning
- Fully mobile wheel-based solution: Easy to move using heavy-duty pneumatic tyres
- 24 MONTHS WARRANTY*: SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- SIP ITEM NO. 09593
- Input Voltage: 230v (13A)
- Fuel Type: Diesel / Paraffin (Kerosene)
- Max. Heat Output: 100,000BTU/hr (30kW)
- Approx. Heating Area: 700mtr³ (24,720ft³)
- Approx. Fuel Consumption: 2.8ltr/hr
- Fuel Tank Size: 26ltr
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY