This professional Karcher floor Scrubber and Drier BR 40/10 C is the ideal heavy-duty machine for thoroughly cleaning and drying small to medium floors in a single pass, from the market leader Karcher. The easily accessible electrical components and the ability to replace the squeegees and brushes without the need for tools make this 240v scrubber and drier safe and easy to use and maintain.
Designed for professional use, this robust machine can easily reach under furniture thanks to the push handle that can be folded in both directions. It is ideal for fast cleaning as the two counter-rotating brushes and two rubber squeegees allow for floors to be clean and dry in a single pass. When floors with more scrubbing and detergent are needed, the vacuum system can be turned off to allow for a deeper cleaning.
- MOT Bays
- Restaurants and catering
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Mains operation
- Variable contact pressure
- Transport wheels
- 2 straight squeegees
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Powerful and Fast: There are two high-speed roller brushes with high contact pressure and two squeegees that remove water forwards and backwards, which help to dry the floors very quickly.
- Low Reach: The push handle can be folded in both directions which can easily reach under furniture. There is a removable tank which is suitable for low-lying objects.
- Service-Friendly: All the electrical components are quickly and easily accessible. The squeegee and brush are easy to replace without tools. The water distributor strip is easy to remove and clean.
- Ergonomic Handle: Ideal for transporting and storage, with integrated water flow and brush control which makes for easier use.
- 240v 1 Phase Power
- 24 MONTHS WARRANTY*
|Drive Type||Mains operation|
|Working width of brushes (mm)||400|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||400|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||10 / 10|
|Theoretical area performance (m²/h)||400|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||300|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1100|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg)||100 – 200 / 20 – 30|
|Water consumption (l/min)||1|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||max. 75|
|Current type (V/Hz)||220 – 240 / 50|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||520 x 470 x 1150|
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY