The Tecalemit Autotest combined smoke meter and gas analyser is approved for use in MOT stations for class 4 and 7 vehicle testing, it has an EOBD connector, and a fully wireless smoke meter and comes with a 12-month warranty.
This smoke meter is battery-powered and utilises wireless technology to communicate with the PC. The user can therefore perform vehicle smoke tests without concern for trailing leads. Periodic charging with an AC supply between tests is recommended in order to maintain the “always-available for testing” status.
Pre-heating of the smoke chamber can be in as little as 3 minutes in optimal ambient conditions. The equipment performs an automatic in-use calibration and zero adjustment calibration during the testing cycle.
The equipment is supplied as standard with a wireless EOBD device, which enables the software to obtain engine speed measurement readings directly from the vehicle, (via connection to the EOBD port) improving testing efficiency, particularly on vehicles with engines where access is restricted.
The equipment is housed in a robust cabinet that provides additional storage for the A4 printer, probes and other accessories.
The equipment requires a 6-monthly certificated calibration (petrol) and 12 monthly certificated calibrations (diesel) and this service can be performed by Tecalemit UKAS accredited engineers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- DVSA approved for Class 4 & 7 MOT testing
- Suitable for Petrol, Diesel and LPG engines
- Complies with the OIML R99 (ISO 3930) Class 0 specification
- Battery powered smoke meter with wireless communication to PC
- EOBD can be used for RPM & oil temperature measurements
- Automatic in-use calibration on the smoke meter
- 100% Euro 6 compatible with the latest gas update
- Windows based PC operating system with A4 printer
- Large 22” flat screen monitor
- Robust mobile cabinet providing additional storage
- 24 MONTHS WARRANTY*
GAS & SMOKE EMISSIONS TESTER ACCESSORIES:
- Battery-powered smoke meter
- Wireless EOBD RPM measurement device
- HT and battery RPM measurement leads
- Oil temperature probe
|Display||.22” TFT Screen|
|Power consumption||25 watt|
|Warm-up time (temperature dependant)||3 – 6 mins|
|HC||0-20000 PPM Vol||1PPM|
|Engine speed||600-3500 RPM||10RPM|
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY