OTOFIX D1 Bi-directional diagnostic tool powered by Autel with Live Data and Active Test Functions.
OTOFIX D1 is a powerful Bi-directional diagnostic tool that provides one-stop solutions. Full system diagnosis, comprehensive service functions, active test and OE-level diagnosis and DTC analysis — you can do them all.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Extensive vehicle coverage for about 53 US, Asian and European vehicle models
- Full System Bi-directional Active Test
- Capabilities for codes, live data, active tests, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Exclusive diagnostic and repair tips database created by Cloud-based MaxiFix online community
- Read/clear codes for all available systems. Display live data in text, graph & analogue for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information in no time
- Connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain remote expert support and share diagnostic reports
- Supports bi-directional control to perform active tests to check component’s functionality
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY*
Subscribe to advanced features of Volkswagen and Audi including online coding, online IMMO, and hidden function renewal (in-app purchase required)
OTOFix D1 supports external connections: USB OTG Type-C / USB Host Type-C / VCI / WiFi
OTOFIX D1 All Systems in-depth Diagnostics Functions:
OTOFIX D1 diagnostic tool performs complete systems diagnoses including functional tests, retrieving vehicle diagnostic information (error codes), freeze frame data and live data for various vehicle control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.). OTOFIX provide its users with all the information important to a vehicle’s health in an accessible, easy-to-read way.
- Read/Erase Error Codes and show ECU information：
OTOFIX D1 can read and show the detailed specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, and version numbers.
Displays detailed information on DTC records retrieved from the ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the ECU.
- Live Data:
Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle’s ECU instead of preinstalled information.
- Bi-directional Active Test/Actuator Test
This function can test specific subsystems and components. It’s also called Actuator Test or Function Test. Bi-directional Active Test allows OTOFIX D1 to interactively operate and test vehicle devices such as wipers, door controls, windows, a/c, engine fans, idle control etc.
During the actuator test/active test, OTOFIX D1 outputs a command to the ECU to control and drive the actuators, and then by reading the ECU data, and monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states to diagnose the integrity of the system or parts. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. The available test varies by vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
Comprehensive Diagnostic Service Functions：
OTOFIX provide various scheduled services
- Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
- TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
- EPB Service – Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
- ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
- SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
- DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
- BMS Service – Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
- Brake Bleed – When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
- IMMO Service – Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect the user’s car from being stolen;
- Injector Coding – Make the cylinder better identify the injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
- SAS Service – to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
- Throttle Adaptation – initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
- Headlamp, Suspension, Lang change, Odometer, Seats, CHG tire size, TEC learn and WIN DR ROOF, etc
Built-in Intelligent Applications to Facilitate Data Management:
- Shop Manager: OTOFIX D1 can manage and edit the workshop information, and customer information records, and save the tested vehicle history records.
- Data Manager: OTOFIX D1 can store, print, and send the saved files with a Wifi connection.
- System Update: Receives regular online messages from the server for system update notifications or other service information.
OTOFIX D1 Supported Vehicle List for Diagnostic data:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
OTOFIX D1 Vehicle Diagnostic Tool Software Update:
The software update is free for the first year.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY