This Oksys ECOS 302 R134a vehicle air conditioning machine is fully mobile, has an automatic work cycle and comes with a USB port built-in and optional printer.
These midrange vehicle air conditioning systems use r134a air con gas, are easily transported around your workshop or MOT Bay and thus are great for any busy garage, and still come at a great price with all the built-in features.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Automatic working cycle (No manual taps)
- Full recovery functions
- Automatic or assisted oil injection
- Automatic or assisted dye injection (option)
- Heater belt mounted.
- Printer (option)
- USB port
- Internal data base
- Anti dust blanket (option)
- Ready to carry out semi-automatic nitrogen leak check (option)
- Ready to use on hybrid or electric cars.
- Bluetooth connection for smartphone/tablet/PC
- Oil Lock Technology
- Internal flushing
- A/C system Easy flush function (option)
- A/C pressure test
- Three-year warranty subject to an annual service carried out by AP Air/Auto*
- City and Guilds f-gas license training when supplied with the machine at £149.00 per technician if required. Please select this at the point of sale.
|Display||Graphic LCD 128×64 Pixels|
|Full Recovery Function||Yes|
|Automatic Oil Injection||Yes|
|Automatic Dye Injection||Option|
|Vacuum Pump||70 l/min|
|hermetic Oil and Dye Bottles||No|
|AC Diagnostic / AC Pressure Test||AC Pressure Test Only|
|Nitrogen Leak Check||Option/Semi-Automatic|
|PC Data Transfer||Yes|
|A/C Flushing Kit||Option (Easy Flush Only)|
|Remote Control / Interface||Yes via Bluetooth|
|Charging Gear Pump||No|
|12v Power Supply||No|
|Power Supply||220v 50hz|
|Dimension (w x d x h)||51cm x 48cm x 94cm|
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY