The new Tapley Electronic Decelerometer has been re-engineered to make it MTS Connectable and is approved by the DVSA in the UK for all classes of MOT testing (Tapley EBM ref:EINCBD09863A1019110–). Its portable lightweight design means that can be held in the palm of your hand and is a must for brake testing on most 4×4 vehicles. This decelerometer comes with a 12-month warranty.
The Tapley EBM is a self-contained unit, incorporating an Accelerometer, which is used to determine your vehicle’s braking performance. It can also be
used to monitor the condition of the brake components in conjunction with normal, routine inspection.
The bright 3-character LED display clearly shows Service and Hand Brake efficiency and the brake test results can be downloaded to a PC using a USB cable and sent directly to the DVSA’s MTS Connected Network.
The Tapley EBM is also approved for Motorcycles, Trikes & Quads (Class I, II & III vehicles), although you will need to purchase the DVSA-approved Motorcycle Handle Bar Bracket and Clamp (simply select this from the dropdown when ordering).
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Compact, battery-powered, vehicle brake performance tester
- Multiple sensors measure the deceleration of any vehicle
- Evaluates the performance of the brakes by measuring forward deceleration, speed and stopping distance
- Accurate and easy to use with a simple one-button operation
- 3-character LED display that shows the unit’s status and the test results
- Auto power-off feature
- No installation required
- Approved connected equipment for all classes of MOTs
- Supplied with Windows PC software to communicate with the DVSA MTS system
- 12 MONTHS WARRANTY*
To see more information, download the connected software or find manufacturer contact details please visit https://www.bowmonk.com/mts/
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY – 12 Months Warranty