A website can be a valuable asset for any business, including your garage or MOT testing station.
Here are a few of the ways a garage website can benefit you, your garage and your customers:
- Increased visibility: A website can help a garage reach more customers by making it easier for them to find the garage’s location, hours of operation, and contact information.
- Online bookings: Customers can easily schedule appointments online, which can save time and increase efficiency for both the garage and the customer, having your garage calendar full of car MOT or service bookings with very little effort.
- Online estimates: Customers can either call or request an estimate from an online contact form for their repair or maintenance needs online, which can both give the customer confidence in the work and costs involved, as well as allow you to order the required parts ahead of the scheduled repair visit.
- Customer reviews: A website can also feature customer reviews, which can help potential customers make informed decisions about where to take their vehicle for repairs or maintenance.
Overall, a website can be a valuable asset for a garage by increasing visibility and improving customer convenience and trust in the garage. Having a website for your garage can help establish its brand in the local area, set itself apart from its competitors and also can provide a platform for new and existing customers to interact with the garage.
Keeping garage websites simple
The concept of building a garage website can often seem quite daunting, especially if it’s a new business or you have not been involved in any online marketing before, and that’s why we have 3 simple options to get your garage website created, built and tested with ease.
Our garage website costs are straightforward, with no hidden surprises, and the ongoing cost and maintenance of the website are both affordable and stress-free for you.
Pay now, or Pay in 3 with nothing to pay today!
There are several ways to pay for your website:
- Pay online today by Credit Card, Paypal or BACS payment
- Buy online today with nothing to pay, then pay in 3 monthly instalments from next month with iwocaPay
- Call us on 0113 469 0572 and we will send an invoice for payment by your chosen method
- Ongoing maintenance is billed from the month that your website goes live by monthly direct debit
Why choose Concept Garage Equipment to build your garage website?
First and foremost we know garages!
Having worked in the garage equipment and MOT bay industry for so long, we know what works and what you need your website to do. we know the features that you will need and what your customers like to see, and better yet we will build your website customised to your business and to your local area, helping you to rank on Google and Bing for searches for garages in your area.
Help with your Garage Equipment website
If you have just opened your garage or MOT bay, have taken over ownership of an existing one, or are just looking to add a website to your garage marketing strategy and need some information, or helpful free advice give Concept Garage Equipment a call today, we would love to help you get your garage website set up and bringing you more customers as soon as possible.
We can offer you advice over the phone at 0113 469 0572, or if you know what you want, you can simply purchase your website package online and we will contact you to get the wheels rolling on your new website build.